As in many other cities in the world taxis are following the International color's code: green light means there are free, yelow line means busy.
There are many taxi companies in Barcelona, Your Guide Barcelona has selected the most important for you, to have it in hand in case you need their services during your stay in the city.
Taxi companies suggested in this section offer a more comprehensive service and are available 24 hours a day.
- Taxi rates Barcelona
- Taxi Companies
- Flag fall day (8am to 20pm): 2.05 €
- Flag fall night (20h to 8h): 2.00 €
- Minimum fare Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 0h to 6h 4 €
- Price per kilometer day (8am to 20pm) 1.15 €
- Suitcase or the like: 1 €
- Pets/small animals: 1 €
- Departure or arrival at Barcelona Airport *: 3,10 €
- Output Sants station: € 2.10
- Maritime Station output: 2.10
* When you take a taxi in Barcelona's El Prat Airport there is a minimal cost for the ride, whatever your final destination is, it ranges from 20 to 25 €.
Taxi companies phonesAll of them are available 24 hours per day.
- Taxis Barcelona 665 313 048 - Service in Catalonia. Vehicles up to 7 seats.
- Avant Taxi Service - 24 pm Reservations Phone: 933 083 434
- Barna TAXI - 24 pm Reservations Service Telephone: 933 577 755 - 933 002 314
- Radio Taxi Barcelona 933 033 033 - 24 h service reservations and immediate service. Accepted credit card payments in its vehicles.
Taxis adapted (Disabled)TAXI AMIC: Phone: 934 208 088.
They have 27 vehicles adapted for people with physical disabilities.