In 2007 new regulations on hand luggage apply to all airports in the European Union began.
Transport of liquids:
- Only small amounts of liquids are allowed in hand luggage
- It must be carried in containers with a maximum capacity of 100 ml
- It must be packaged in a transparent plastic bag with self closing.
Are considered liquids:
- Water and other drinks, juices, soups, syrups, yoghurt and creams
- Toothpaste, creams and lotions, oils, colognes
- Bath gel, shampoos and hair gels or other hair products
- Pressurized containers (aerosols or sprays): deodorant, shaving cream..
- Other kind of products of similar consistency and features.